This is an overview of Apple apps that can be used to support students with various reading challenges. We tried to find apps that support students with a variety of reading difficulties.
Below is the document on Scribd. If you wish to view and download the actual Word file, please click here.
This project was completed by Lara Scheibling and Wade MacDonald.
Assignment # 2
These apps are linked to the reading task analysis completed in class. The apps are shown in read, next to the reading processes they support.

Hi Wade! Your reading task analysis chart has a lot of detail in it and is well organized. I'm going to use it to help me further understand mine.
ReplyDeleteWade I'm really impressed with how you integrated Scribd into your blog post about apps for reading. It never ceases to amaze me how creative these apps can allow you to be, if only you have the access to explore them. I agree with Stephanie that your reading task analysis is comprehensive and is very well organized.
ReplyDelete